The perfect cookies recipe
- 170-200g butter
- 400-450g all-purpose flour
- 1 piece of egg (room temperature)
- 150g confectioner’s (icing) sugar
- pinch of salt
- cinnamon or other additives
- All ingredients should be at room temperature. The butter should be slightly firm.
- Mix the egg with confectioner’s (icing) sugar, add the butter and a pinch of salt. Blend it well. After mixing, add the sifted flour and cinnamon. Knead or mix until combined.
- Put the dough for about 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Sprinkle the dough with flour and roll out the dough with a smooth rolling pin, then sprinkle with flour to avoid sticking the dough to roller. Impress the patterns by pressing down on the spindle body with both hands. Cut out the cookies with a cookie cutter.
- Put the cookies on a baking tray with baking paper and put in a well-heated oven at 180 °C, on the top shelf. Bake cookies about 5 -7 minutes until light brownig.